14th July 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?

hi, as 3 yrs LLB after graduation requires 10 2 3 .. i had done my 10 from Maharashtra state board and later i did 3 year commerce graduation from Yeshwantrao Chauhan Maharashtra Open University..... the only thing is that i have done my 12 th after graduation ...
please tell me can i get admission in 3 year LLB course after graduation as i have done my 10 th.... then 3 year graduation and then 12 th .....
please reply [email protected]

16th July 2015, 10:22 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?

It depends on the universities criteria. This kind of helk you can deirectly get from the college adminstration. Then have better solution and keys for your answer.

As you had done graduation,then you can apply for llb admission,appear for entranc exam.

LLB course one must had done graduation with board examination i.e. 10th,12th.
23rd July 2015, 04:03 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, as 3 yrs LLB after graduation requires 10 2 3 .. i had done my 10 from Maharashtra state board and later i did 3 year commerce graduation from Yeshwantrao Chauhan Maharashtra Open University..... the only thing is that i have done my 12 th after graduation ...
please tell me can i get admission in 3 year LLB course after graduation as i have done my 10 th.... then 3 year graduation and then 12 th .....
please reply [email protected]
To join LLB you need at least 60% in 12th from any recognized university/Board/Institute for all category candidate. For doing the llb, you need to give the common law admission test CLAT. This exam is conducted for joining the best law colleges of the country, the national law universities NLUs.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:
Elementary Mathematics
General English
General Knowledge
Current Affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

Some reputed colleges where you could try for admission:
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
NLSIU, Bangalore
Campus Law Centre, Delhi University
NUJS, Calcutta .....etc
Nitin · 1 day ago
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?