14th July 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?

I have worked for 12 years in a private school. I am 38 yrs old now. Can i become a trained graduate teacher in Government schools at this age?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  2. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  4. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in CAT being a 35 years Government Primary Teacher having 10 years of experience?
  6. Can I apply for Age relaxation for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school
  7. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  8. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  9. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher?
  10. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  11. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  12. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  13. B.Ed. eligibility with 45% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  15. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  16. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  17. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  18. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
15th July 2015, 01:08 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?

Yes, you can become a government teacher at the age of 38 years. Because there is no upper age limit to become a government teacher. For these you need write the CTET entrance exam which is conducted by the central government. You must have completed your B.Ed degree with minimum of 50% of marks. You must have completed your bachelor's degree from recognized university.
15th July 2015, 08:10 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?

I am sorry to say this but the maximum age up to which you can become a Government School Teacher is 27 years of age for the General Category.
Since you are already 38 years of age you are not eligible to become a teacher in Government Schools.
15th July 2015, 11:07 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can become the Teacher of Government school. But, it would be better if you have B.Ed degree with minimum aggregate of 50%. Your age will not be an issue because there is no any age criteria for becoming the teacher of school.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?