22nd July 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to appear in entrance exam to study M.Com Honours in Mumbai University?

Friends,
Does a candidate has to compulsorily give entrance exam to get admission in M.Com Honours in Mumbai University? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for Economic honours? Admission in honours are now based upon entrance?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography?
  3. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  4. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  5. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  9. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mumbai University-BE in Civil Engineering-7th Sem Construction Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. Mumbai University-BE in Electrical Engineering-7th Sem Control System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  14. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  15. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  16. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  17. Is Maths compulsory for Economics honours?
  18. How to do B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing B.Com
14th November 2015, 02:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear in entrance exam to study M.Com Honours in Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Does a candidate has to compulsorily give entrance exam to get admission in M.Com Honours in Mumbai University? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you and regards.

Yes, the aspirant has to appear for the entrance examination to join M.Com in Mumbai University.

The eligibility to study M.Com is a pass in B.Com (three year degree).

The duration of the course is 2 years.

You can check the details in the university website or you can contact them directly for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?