23rd July 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job by studying in amity university?

I want to know that if I am eligible for applying for Government job if I complete my MBA from Amity University - Noida? Can someone please furnish me the complete details as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the reply soon! Thank you.

23rd July 2015, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job by studying in amity university?

Amity university is an recognized university and you shouldn't have any issues if you qualify for government job.

If you do your degree from a UGC recognized institute then there is no problem for you during document verification. Hence, don't worry about it.
7th August 2021, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba during my ibps job ?
9th August 2021, 11:35 AM
Anujjindal12

Hi,

If you are looking for any government job, you must be sure that you've done graduation and post-graduation from UGC Approved University.

Amity Universities are fully Government Recognised: Recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) Amity Universities and the Degrees awarded by them are recognized by the UGC. Amity University is a full-fledged university and not a deemed university.

So, you need to see the recruitment rules of the concerned departments but more or less it is on the pattern mentioned above. So check the variations and prepare accordingly. But one thing is for sure , competitive exams are a must for the government sector.

Thanks!!!
10th October 2021, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How van i calculate my total marks in amity its very confusing.m trying to fill a form for government job but its very confusing to calculate total marks obtained
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?