24th July 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

List best universities for doing M.Sc. in Industrial Microbiology?

Sir,

I am a 3rd year student of B.Sc. with Botany. Please give me reference of best industrial microbiology universities in India? I will be very thank full to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  2. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  4. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  6. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  7. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  10. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  11. List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?
  12. What is the scope in microbiology? I am doing MSc degree in microbiology
  13. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  14. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  15. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  16. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  17. What is the Scope in Microbiology?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
25th July 2015, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List best universities for doing M.Sc. in Industrial Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am a 3rd year student of B.Sc. with Botany. Please give me reference of best industrial microbiology universities in India? I will be very thank full to you.
List of the best university for M.Sc. in Industrial Microbiology in India:-

Jiwaji University, Faculty of Sciences & Faculty of Life Sciences, Vidya Vihar, Gwalior 474011

Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal 506009

Kurukshetra University, Faculty of Science, Kurukshetra 136119

Maharshi Dayanand University, Faculty of Science, Rohtak 124001

Mahatma Gandhi University, Faculty of Applied Science, Priyadarshini Hills PO, Kottayam 686560

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, University Campus, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli 627018

North Maharashtra University, Faculty of Science, Post Box No. 80, Umavinagar, Jalgaon 425002

Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar 751003

Osmania University, Faculty of Science, Administrative Bldg, Hyderabad 500007

Panjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh 160014

Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Faculty of Life Science, Raipur 492010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?