26th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?

Sir/Mam,

I am student of b.tech 3rd year with manufacturing engineering branch. I have to do summer training in this summer, so i wanted to know about the companies offering summer training in U.P. So kindly provide me the details.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  2. List of summer training in Uttar Pradesh? I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering
  3. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  5. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  6. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  7. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  9. Can I apply for BTC after scoring 899 marks in graduation?
  10. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  11. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  12. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  13. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  14. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  15. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  16. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
26th July 2015, 10:25 AM
reconnect

Default Re: List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?

The list of companies or organization which provide summer training in UP are-

1-RDSO.
2-DLW.
3-TATA motors.
4-Tata consultancy service.

For applying to these company you need to have training letter from your college.If you know any one working in the above mention company then you can easily get training in that company.For you can to submit your document and training letter to the training head of that company through the reference person.
26th July 2015, 04:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am student of b.tech 3rd year with manufacturing engineering branch. I have to do summer training in this summer, so i wanted to know about the companies offering summer training in U.P. So kindly provide me the details.
Thank you.
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering candidate in Lucknow:-

1. Hanfi Electric Company, Ram Tirath Marg, Narhi Bazar, Ram Tirath Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 228 6283

2. Govind Electric Company, 72, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B Marg, Vidyant College, Aminabad
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 268 2905

3. Chadha Electric Company, 69, LKO, Old RTO, Gautam Budda Marg, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 245 3451

4. Swastik Electric Company‎ lucknow, Gurudwara Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 097930 11333

5. Sharman Electric Company, 56, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B.Marg, Near Vidyant College, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 094150 20626
2nd February 2019, 11:06 AM
aswanibtech

Techsrijan Consultancy Services Pvt. Limited
We Provide Summer Training For B.tech, Diploma, BCA, MCA etc...
We Provide Winter Training for various Courses Like PYTHON, JAVA, PHP, .NET,C/C++ etc..
We Provide Vocational Training to enhance the skills of freshers and Experienced to make them industry ready.
We Provide Software Development , Web Site Development , Project Work and Training and Consultancy Services.
https://www.techsrijan.com
2nd February 2019, 11:08 AM
aswanibtech

TechSrijan Consultancy Services Pvt Limited
We Provide Summer Training For B.tech, Diploma, BCA, MCA etc...
We Provide Winter Training for various Courses Like PYTHON, JAVA, PHP, .NET,C/C++ etc..
We Provide Vocational Training to enhance the skills of freshers and Experienced to make them industry ready.
We Provide Software Development , Web Site Development , Project Work and Training and Consultancy Services.
https://www.techsrijan.com
6th April 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student. I am doing Mechanical Engineering. I want to do my summer training from a good company in somewhere in Delhi. Please tell me some renowned companies name and procedure that I will have to follow in order to get training there. I am not willing to do some course, I just want to opt a simple training. Please tell me will they charge something?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?