26th July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?

Please, help me to know about job chances after msc. env science in uttar pradesh. it can be in private and government sector both and also if there is some vacancies inform me. Can someone please let me know all the opportunities which are there to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  3. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc Environmental Sciences in both govt and private sector
  4. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  5. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  6. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  7. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  8. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  9. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  10. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  11. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  12. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  13. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  16. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges for BCA in Varanasi and a sample paper of BCA Entrance exams -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
31st May 2016, 12:37 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?

Job chances for M.Sc. environment science in utter Pradesh is up to alright. It means that you can expect the job opportunity in UP but don't expect it too much.

As there are not much job vacancy in UP in private sector but if you wanted it in a public sector then there are a lot of government vacancy in UP.

What you need to do is to get all the updates related to the government job and then
try to apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?