29th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How should I conduct practicals for the subject Psychology?

Dear,
As I currently started teaching I teach psychology in school and from last year there psychology as a subject introduce i.e2012 as I am teaching psychology first time in school I have no idea about the practical kindly provide me all details regarding the practicals and also mail the quetionnarie as in this school its not available of class 12th. please help me its really very urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after completing B.Tech in 5 years due to pending backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  3. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  4. What is the registration procedure for GDCA course? Detailed information regarding GDCA?
  5. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  6. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  7. Is it necessary to have Psychology subject in 11th and 12th in order to opt degree in Psychology?
  8. Details for admission in PGDCA course?
  9. Can I get two degree separately?
  10. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  11. Details about the practical classes of psychology in 11th and 12th standards of CBSE? What kind of project work is enlisted in 12th?
  12. Where can I do part time Ph.D course in Psychiatry or Psychology subject
  13. Can I get admission in BSc in Psychology inspite of not having Psychology subject in boards?
  14. Subjects needed to study Bachelor of Dental Surgery Course?
  15. Date of PGT exam in UP for Psychology subject?
  16. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  17. How can I pursue psychiatry after passing class 12th
  18. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
31st July 2015, 12:46 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I conduct practicals for the subject Psychology?

You are a teacher so don't get confused about practical's. Psychology is a interesting subject also it is one of the easiest subjects. You just take practical of this subject as you take practical's of other subjects.

Practical marks of psychology is internal so its in your hand. You may ask question's related to topic's which you teach or you may ask exercise question's which are asked in ending of chapter's.
1st August 2015, 12:06 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How should I conduct practicals for the subject Psychology?

There is no need to worry. Don't get nervous. Psychology practicals are on the basis of the subject psychology.
Pyschology practicals include real word problems and facts. In these practicals students need to solve the terms.
Psychology is an interesting subject student will enjoyed the practicals of Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?