31st July 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What steps to take to become a space research scientist? I am a 8th class student

I am in 8th class and I want to become a space research scientist.What steps should I take to reach my goal?

2nd August 2015, 10:50 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What steps to take to become a space research scientist? I am a 8th class student

# Space science is the most interesting branch of science which deals with study of the Universe.

# A space research scientist has to work for new satellites as well as developing new technology in order to explore other facts regarding Universe.

# Followings are the qualities required by a space research scientist or astronaut which are:

* Must have high level of physical fitness and the right mental attitude.
* Able to work for long periods and hours in space as well as in the research centre.
* Candidate must have scientific and technical competence.
* Must have in-depth knowledge in Physics and Mathematics subjects.
* Must have good record of academic qualification.
* Must have positive attitude towards learning and implementation skill.

# Names of few Institutes offering said course are mentioned below:

* Birla Planetarium, Kolkata
* National Centre for Radio Astronomy, Pune
* BAMU University, Aurangabad
* Inter University for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune
* Madras University, Chennai
* Raman Research Institute Bangalore

# In order to become an astronaut or space research scientist, you must have any one of following mentioned educational qualification which are:

* M.Sc in Physics after Physics (major) or Physics (honurs)
* Five years integrated M.Sc. in Physics at institutions like NISER, IISER, IIT, NIT etc.
* B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
* B. Tech in Avionics
* B. Tech at the Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology

Candidate with any of the above educational qualification along with good academic record are shortlisted on the basis of written examination followed by interview.

5th December 2020, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps to take to become a space research scientist? I am a 8th class student

How can I start my preparation of AN AEROSPACE SCIENTIST means which books should I follow and some basic ideas , and course , workshop , and app ...and from 8 class

5th September 2021, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a chemist or a chemical research scientist as I am in class 8th and I am interested in BSC CHEMISTRY .How can I start preparing from now .

7th November 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What books should I read to become a chemical scientist as I am in class 8th

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?