2nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?

List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks? Please provide me the contact details for the colleges as well and let me know the procedure which we need to follow up to get the admission!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. List of colleges which I can get after scoring 67% in SSC board?
  3. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in refrigeration Engineering after completion of 10th with 66% marks?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?
  6. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  8. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges for engineering in diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  11. Best colleges in Mumbai for diploma Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  13. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  14. Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?
  15. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?
  16. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  17. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  18. Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course?
2nd August 2015, 12:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?

To get an admission in Top diploma colleges you need to write Entrance Exams like Polycet or you can also give any of the state wide Entrance Exams like ECET.

Here we are providing you the Top colleges which provides diploma course in India.

>> State Based Government Polytechnic College like Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Hderabad, Kolkata chennai etc.,

>> Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic

>> Yamun Polytechnic for Engineering

>> APC Roy Polytechnic

>> Adesh Polytechnic College

>> MEI Polytechnic

>> Bapatla Polytechnic College

>> Seth Jai Prakash Polytechnic College.
2nd August 2015, 12:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks?

List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks :

Parmanand College of Fire Engineering & Safety Management, Bhosari, Pune
Address: Plot-5, Gopali Enclave, Serve No. 98/2, Pune Nashik Highway, Opp. Panjarpol, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411039
Email: [email protected]

Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic, Akurdi, Pune
Address: Sector no.26, near Akrurdi Railway Station, Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411044

DY Patil School of Engineering(DTE Code-6732), Lohegaon, Pune
Address: Dr D Y Patil Knowledge City, Charholi (Bk), Via Lohgaon, 7 km from Airport, Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 412105

Dr.D.Y.Patil Pratishthan's,Y.B.Patil Polytechnic, Akurdi, Pune
Address: Sector 29, Nigadi Pradhikaran, Behind Akurdi Railway Station, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411044

Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Polytechnic, Akurdi, Pune
Address: Sector 29, Nigdi-Pradhikaran, near Akurdi Railway station, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411044
3rd August 2015, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks? Please provide me the contact details for the colleges as well and let me know the procedure which we need to follow up to get the admission!
List of the diploma college in India:-

Bhagwant University
Address : Sikar Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305004
Phone : 093513 41930

Kalinga Institute of Mining Engineering and Technology
Address : Angul, Odisha 759124
Phone : 099381 51378

Mumbai Institute Of Information Technology
Address : Station Rd, Sector 11, Shanti Nagar, Mira Road East
MIRA Rd, Maharashtra 401107, Phone : 022 6561 2883

Orissa School of Mining Engineering
Address : N.H. No- 6, Keonjhar, Odisha 758001
Phone : 06766 256832

Gujarat Technological University
Address : K-6 Circle, E-4 Electronic Estate, G.I.D.C, Sector - 26
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028, Phone : 079 2326 7800

Jharkhand Rai University
Address : City Centre, National Highway-75, Road No. 6
Ashok Nagar, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002, Phone : 0651 224 2139

Anurag Engineering College
Address : Ananthagiri (V), Kodad (M), Telangana 508206
Phone : 086832 72555

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Address : North Park Avenue, Sector 8, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490009
Phone : 0788 22613311
26th September 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can 10th pass students get admission in dr d.y patil polytechnic collage pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?