5th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I want to study LLB. I am preparing for CLAT. Kindly tell me for studying LLB course which are the Banks can give me Education Loan? What is the procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  10. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  12. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA through ICET?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.A.LLB through CLAT?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study B.Tech in Apex Engineering College, Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2015, 11:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?

Educational loan is also provided if you are studying the law courses.. So you can get the educational loan from any bank such as PNB, SBI etc..

Following are the procedures you have to follow for this:

--visit to the bank branch from which you want to take the educational loan with some documents photocopy such as entrance exam score card photocopy, address proof and identity proof as well as academic qualification photocopy..

--then after you have to fill a form which is given by bank official and submit it with the photocopy of all relevant documents..

--your form will be validated by the bank official then after your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days..
13th May 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?

I have got 54% in 12th board exam I want to take loan for study LLB and what is the maximum amount of money are given by loan
16th June 2019, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

No Banks are giving Education Loan for study Law like BA LLB, BBA LLB etc except SBI only gives for NLU, Bangalore and NLU, Jodhpur. Otherwise No Banks bother for Eductaion Loan for Study of Law
18th June 2019, 12:27 AM
monu2681992

Hi there,

Hope you are doing good.

There are many private sector bank which can sanction you loan with required amount.

Basically the private bank can give you loan for the much higher loan amount without much collateral at little bit higher rate of maximum 15%

E.g: HDFC, CITI BANK, ICICI

Well, if you take loan from government bank then, you might not be getting highe loan amount but the interest rate will be little bit lesser than the private banks.

E.g: SBI, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda.

In order to apply for the loan, you can directly go the nearest bank branch and talk to the relationship manager. He/she will help you to get all the process properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?