5th August 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my subject combination to PCB if failed in 12th PCM?

Hello Everyone,
I'm a student of 12th PCM from BSEB. This year I have failed and now I want to change my subject to PCB. How can I change my subject combination and can appear next year with new subjects(PCB)?

12th August 2015, 03:25 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I change my subject combination to PCB if failed in 12th PCM?

Well you need to have the other or the fourth subject in your subject combination. Only then can you change it to the other subject. In your case it would be Biology. So now you have to see whether your fourth subject was Biology or not. If yes, then you do not have to worry. You just write an application to your principal mentioning the problem that you had with PCM subjects. Then finally you write that you want to change the PCM or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics combination to PCB or Physics, Chemistry, Biology combination. If by any chance you had statistics or nutrition or any other subject as the fourth subject, then you have no other choice but to change your Mathematics in PCM combination to that other subject. But nevertheless you can change Mathematics to other subject combination.
22nd July 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my subject combination to PCB if failed in 12th PCM?

Respected sir. I have completed my graduation in history. But for the B.ED course I want to change my honour paper. May I do B. ED in English.
29th November 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject to regional language in PG after doing graduation in geography hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?