12th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?

Respected Sir,
I am studying my M.Com from Regular and I want to do my PhD in Commerce in Distance Education. Can you please list out name of the universities providing PhD course in Distance mode in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Management without Initial 6 months classes in Southern India?
  8. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  9. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  10. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  11. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?
  12. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  15. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  16. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  18. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
22nd August 2015, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?

First of all you have to make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Com from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category.

You can apply for admission in IGNOU which is one of the top distance mode university in India with many learning centers. Also, universities like Delhi University, Mumbai University, Pune University and most of the top universities have provision for distance mode PH.D program.
10th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?

Dear Sir, Please let Me know the exam mode in distance mba program under dice, Utkal University. Can I appear the semester exam at My Hometown...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?