22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance mode. I'm a B.Com graduate and I've passed NCVT exam, my trade is Machinist. Which are the colleges in India providing this course? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  2. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  4. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  5. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  6. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  7. AICTE Approved Distance Diploma Engineering Colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  8. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  10. How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?
  11. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  15. List of ICTE approved distance diploma engineering colleges in India?
  16. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  17. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
30th August 2015, 11:37 AM
candycrush

Default Re: List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?

You can do the part time diploma provided you are already in the government jobs with your ITI degree or is self employed .

The part time diploma is to train and empower such youth who are unable to attend the regular classes.

However there are a few such institutes that provide such type of diploma . some are listed below.

1. Rgpv 4 year part time diploma. Www.rgpvdiploma.in

2. Jamia mikia islamia evening part time diploma course

3. Part time diploma of the Aryabhat engineering college , Delhi

4. Part time diploma programme of somiya vidyavihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?