24th August 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Download last 5 years solved question papers of Accenture Aptitude Test

Hello,
I want previous 5 years Aptitude solved question papers of Accenture Aptitude Test. Can you please arrange the papers for me. Looking for quick reply.

25th August 2015, 06:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download last 5 years solved question papers of Accenture Aptitude Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want previous 5 years Aptitude solved question papers of Accenture Aptitude Test. Can you please arrange the papers for me. Looking for quick reply.
Below are the attachments of Accenture Aptitude question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Accenture Placement Paper 2008.pdf(79.7 KB, 257 views)
File Type: pdf Accenture Placement Paper 2009 mumbai.pdf(81.1 KB, 168 views)
File Type: pdf Accenture Placement Paper 2010.pdf(72.1 KB, 166 views)
File Type: pdf Accenture-Aptitude-Test-Solved-2011.pdf(79.0 KB, 285 views)
26th August 2015, 02:12 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Download last 5 years solved question papers of Accenture Aptitude Test

Now the pattern of the interview of Accenture has changed, so they are not adopting the previous technique to hire the candidate. So, i will suggests you to go for the latest hiring procedure being followed by the Accenture and for to the oldest papers, because the interview pattern has been changed. So, i will suggest you to visit www.freshersworld.com for the latest Accenture interview patterns and hiring procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?