25th August 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of CISF Head Constable recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply for 12th candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th and I want to know when the notification for CISF Head Constable will be release? Can you please tell me that I am eligible to apply?

13th August 2016, 05:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of CISF Head Constable recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply for 12th candidate?

Yes, you are eligible for CISF (Central Industrial Security Force ) Head Constable recruitment after 12th.

Eligibility criteria required for CISF Head Constable recruitment :-

-The candidate should have passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent from any recognized board

-The candidate must have English typing with minimum of 35 WPM on computer and Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM.

- The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.

Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test, PET and medical examination.

Eligible candidate can apply online through its official site www.cisf.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?