26th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?

Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?

27th August 2015, 07:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?

Yes, you can pursue engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship provided the expense of your studies is at pat with the scholarship amount. Usually scholarship money is not adequate for meeting the expense of the engineering course if you are pursuing the course in private institutes, however, if you pursue it in government institute, the scholarship amount can be enough to meet the expense of your engineering course.
27th August 2015, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of Scholarship. To get scholarship for pursuing Engineering course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.
28th August 2015, 02:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can definitely pursue bachelor's degree in engineering in Information technology stream on the basis of scholarship you get to pursue this course. But here you have neither mentioned the fee structure nor the amount you get through scholarship, so it is difficult to tell whether the amount obtained by scholarship will be sufficient to pay the fees of your college or not.

In case the fee structure of your college for bachelor of technology is greater than the scholarship which you get, you can apply for the Education loan for pursuing bachelor of engineering if you are unable to pay the fee yourself.

The Government of India recently launched an online platform for Education loans where any needy candidate can apply for educational loan to multiple banks for pursuing technical, professional courses. The official website for Education loan portal is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
31st August 2015, 10:46 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd
Yes, why not, you can definitely pursue bachelor's degree in engineering in Information technology stream on the basis of scholarship you get to pursue this course. But here you have neither mentioned the fee structure nor the amount you get through scholarship, so it is difficult to tell whether the amount obtained by scholarship will be sufficient to pay the fees of your college or not.

In case the fee structure of your college for bachelor of technology is greater than the scholarship which you get, you can apply for the Education loan for pursuing bachelor of engineering if you are unable to pay the fee yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?