29th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?

Hi,

archana kanojia here, i have completed my bcom graduation can i get ajob in government sector specially in railway as a ticket counter or any back office job in government.............plz plz guide me. Can someone please give me the complete details on the same?

Thanks!

29th August 2015, 08:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

archana kanojia here, i have completed my bcom graduation can i get ajob in government sector specially in railway as a ticket counter or any back office job in government.............plz plz guide me. Can someone please give me the complete details on the same?

Thanks!
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
29th August 2015, 09:02 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?

Yes, you can get a government jobs after a B.Com graduate in Railways Department as well as in Banking Sector , but there are certain eligibility criteria which are as follows :

*The candidates should be a Citizen of India.
*The candidates should be a graduate in any field from a recognize University.
*The final year students can also apply for this exam.
*The age limit is 21 - 30 years, There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details visit website of IBPS ,Railways , UPSC.
29th August 2015, 10:08 PM
candycrush

Of course you can get such jobs. The only requirement for these jobs is a graduation degree which you already have.

But you must compete for the competitive exam in order to get shortlisted for the interview and subsequently for the employment.

Preparation strategy

The questions are basically of the following types.

1. Logical reasoning

2. General knowledge

4. Qualitative Aptitude

5. General English

For the railways you have to apply for the various RRBs.

RRBs gives notifications for various graduate level posts like TC and PRS counter clerk.

You may also apply for the IBPS exam or the SSC exam

Source of opening information

1. Employment News

2. Www.fresherworld. com

3.www.freejobalert. Com
30th August 2015, 11:16 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for you to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter and also in banks after completion of B.Com graduation.

You can apply for RRB recruitment exam for the post of Railway clerk.
Candidate who have passed 12th or graduation from some recognised university are eligible.
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years.
Visit : http://rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html for all RRB websites.

For jobs in Bank candidate have to apply for IBPS Clerk exams.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years.
Visit for more details :http://ibps.in
30th August 2015, 11:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thanks!
There are vacancies in Railways for the Non Technical vacancies. The names of the posts are Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Examiner. For these vacancies the age limit is 18 – 29. For the Junior Clerk and Account Clerk posts the eligibility is +2 with typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi. For Trains Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Examiner the eligibility is +2 only. So you can apply for these posts through online to RRB on or before 21/09/2015.
31st August 2015, 05:31 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends.......................

Yes, you can eligible to Apply for Railway job.
To get the Railway job you have following eligibility Criteria.
Must have Degree or post graduation courses.
Should belong to Indian citizen only.
Secured minimum 55% aggregate in academics.
Reservation is applicable as per the government rules.
AGE LIMIT DETAILS FOR THE INDIAN RAILWAYS
For OBC persons - 18 - 33 years.
For SC/ST persons 18 - 35 years.
You can apply for any job as per RRB Notification..........

All the best
16th February 2021, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How can i get job in railway ticket collector or ticket counter please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?