2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to complete higher secondary schooling after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Sir/Mam,

After 10 class.. now i am student of civil engineering.. (diploma)...people says i should complete H.S...IS IT RIGHT??? Is it required to do it to move further studying graduation course? Can someone please give me the right information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  2. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  4. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  6. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  7. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  8. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Will I get placed for sure after pursuing Diploma from CDAC?
  10. List of best schools in Rajasthan for higher secondary schooling in Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  12. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  13. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  16. How to join Air Force being a candidate having completed SSC and going to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured low percentage in Higher Secondary?
  18. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
2nd September 2015, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete higher secondary schooling after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

After 10 class.. now i am student of civil engineering.. (diploma)...people says i should complete H.S...IS IT RIGHT??? Is it required to do it to move further studying graduation course? Can someone please give me the right information on the same?
No, 12th standard is not required for diploma course so if you have completed 10th standard then you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
3rd September 2015, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete higher secondary schooling after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

If you want to stick to engineering domain then no need to complete high school now. You can get job on the basis of your diploma qualification which a high school qualified will not get. If still you want to do high school then you have option of open schooling.

High school will be helpful to you if you want to apply for JEE Main for admission in IITs and NITs. Diploma holders are not eligible for JEE.
20th June 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEERING AND I HAVE ALSO PASSED 12 EXAM FROM WBSCHSE. BUT I OBTAINED 40% ONLY AT 12TH. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO INCREASE THE % OF 12 TH, IS THERE ANY VOCATIONAL COURSES WHICH WILL BE EQUIVALENT TO H.S. GENERAL ACCADEMIC BACKGROUND.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?