2nd September 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Central Schools after clearing CTET?

2nd September 2015, 10:21 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Central Schools after clearing CTET?

After clearing CTET exam you are eligible to apply for teacher post in Central Schools.

Just be in touch with employment news for the vacancies of teacher in central school and when there will be vacancy just apply for that.
After application process, candidate will be called by the school for the interview and on the basis of that you will be provided teacher post in the central school.
3rd September 2015, 05:35 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

--> Once you pass the CTET exam, you are eligible to apply for primary teachers and TGT posts in Central Government Schools such as Army Schools, Central CBSE Schools/KVS,
Navodaya Samithi Schools

--> Every CBSE school is supposed to prefer CTET qualified candidates although they are unable to find many TET qualified teachers. So if you are one consider you have got the job.
Be in touch with employment news, school sites and search for teacher vacancies by central government.

-->After applying for the vacancies, you have to sit for written exams and then attend the interview as final step to become a teacher.
4th September 2015, 02:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Once you cleared the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination you are eligible for Teacher posts in central government schools like CBSE, Kendriya Vidayalas, Army schools etc. You have to check the employment newspaper and websites. When you find some you have to apply and then there is a written test after that there will be interviews. Best of luck for your future.
5th September 2015, 03:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As you have cleared CTET examination, therefore you are now mostly eligible to apply for any Teachers post in Central Schools. However coming to your question as to how can you apply foir a job, the answer is quite simple, you just need to get knowledge about any openings/vacancies in any schools where you can apply for and as soon as there s any vacancy, you can probably apply for it.
26th February 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Com. with B.Ed. My 1st language is Bengali. If I qualify in CTET Exam, can I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya etc? Because bilingual proficiency in Hindi and English is required for the recruitment of teacher.

I want to know whether the teachers are appointed on regular basis or not like other government jobs ?
2nd March 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a sahayak adhyapak and I cleared ctet and b ed and I want to apply for central govt teacher are its more beneficial for me than my current job
22nd March 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am BABed (English). I have passed CTET Exam but my age is 42 . I belong to OBC
Are there any central government schools or schools under central government in which I can get permenant post
29th May 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have passed CTET exam so can I apply for PRT job in Gujarat state government school?
3rd July 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed ctet exam 2014.i have d.ed and b.ed diploma.and m.com.m.a complete.please give me more detail for my future.
18th May 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is Nagaraju, after qualifying Ctet what is the procedure to get central government job? As I know there will be written exam and interview. But in what way that exam will be? That exam will be only on methods or like as Ctet. Means for maths candidates science also will be there? Or only maths and child development.
11th September 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the recent vacancies in kvs navodhaya vidyalaya schools for those who cleared octet exam
11th November 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I got qualified in both ctet papers in 2014. I am 42 years Now. Can i get teacher job on government or private schools? Please guide me
23rd November 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and then b.ed with s.st and commerce subject so after clearing ctet for paper 2 what subject will I get to teach
28th December 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to OBC and scored 84 in current CTET paper 1 .l am eligible to apply Tamilnadu gvt school r only for kV school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?