6th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Biotechnology/Zoology) in DU/JNU?

Hello Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Biotechnology and I want to study Zoology or Biotechnology in M.Sc either in DU or in JNU. I would like to know that I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in these universities?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the requirements for MDS entrance exam? What to study for the entrance exam?
  3. Best study materials for M.Com entrance exam?
  4. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  6. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  7. What kind of preparation can I do from 11th for CS?
  8. How should I study for the entrance exam of Chemistry and Physics for AIPMT entrance exam?
  9. What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?
  10. Is it possible to do CA course after passing 10th with 65%?
  11. How to study for GATE entrance exam?
  12. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  13. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam
  14. Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  16. What is the syllabus for Loyola entrance exam(MSc Physics)? Where can I get the study material?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA?
  18. Where will I get JIPMER entrance exam study materials in chennai
1st October 2015, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Biotechnology/Zoology) in DU/JNU?

Yes, JNU conducts entrance exam for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology and you have to qualify it with top marks then only you can get admission in this reputed university.

In the same way DU is one of the top universities and you can get admission only on the basis of merit. If you have good academics and perform well in the entrance exam then only you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?