8th September 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Diploma of Rail Transport? Is it equivalent to ITI?

I want to do rail transport diploma. I am already a railway employee and i want to know if this diploma is equivalent to ITI or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  2. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  3. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  4. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  5. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport?
  6. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  7. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  8. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  10. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  11. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  12. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  13. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get TC job in Railways?
  15. Is the one year diploma Hiltron calc is equivalent to the regular diploma?
  16. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  17. Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course
  18. Can I apply for Indian Railway after passing BCA?
6th August 2021, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need information about Diploma of Rail Transport? Is it equivalent to ITI?

I WANT TO DIPLOMA IN RAILWAY ENGINEERING. I am already a railway employee and I want to know whether this diploma is equal to ITI or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?