10th September 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in St. Xavier's School for ICSE Board student?

Sir,
I am Saurav Agarwal. I have given my ICSE Board exam. I want to be a part of St. Xavier's School. I want to take admission in that school. Can you please help me to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  2. Is it compulsory to study Hindi in ICSE Board?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Military school for 10th ICSE student?
  4. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  5. Details of subjects and admission procedure in IB board and scope for the same?
  6. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  9. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
  10. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  11. St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  15. Admission procedure to study in Maharashtra for 10th ICSE student of Gujarat?
  16. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  17. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
13th September 2015, 01:11 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in St. Xavier's School for ICSE Board student?

Admission procedure to study in St. Xavier's School for ICSE Board student :

First of all just visit the admission cell of the school and ask for admission form.
Fill up the details in the form and submit it to the admission cell along with the following documents :

Migration certificate from ICSE Board.
School leaving certificate from previous school.
Marksheet and passing certificate of your previous class.
Date of Birth Certificate.

Just be prepared for admission test that can be done at the time of admission.
14th September 2015, 09:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in St. Xavier's School for ICSE Board student?

You need to apply for the stream which you want to study in Class 12 Board.
You must have the required marks to get admission.
You need to apply for admission by visiting the School.
You need to show the Mark sheet of Class 10 Board Examination and you must also provide the Transfer Certificate from your earlier School.
Once you are able to provide all these documents and you have the required marks then you will be able to take admission in ST.Xavier's School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?