10th September 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission?

Respected Sir,
I want to take admission in M.Sc(Chemistry). What is the last date of submission of forms in Delhi University? Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc Chemistry admission in DU? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Where are m.com in accountancy forms available for Delhi University?
  2. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  3. Where to get Entrance forms for LLM of Delhi University for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of these forms?
  4. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?
  6. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  7. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  8. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  9. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  10. What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in Delhi University? Last date of submission of form?
  11. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  12. Last date of submission of entrance exam forms of Osmania University?
  13. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last date of submission of form for Indraprastha University entrance exam for B.Tech? From where to get the form?
  15. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  16. Last date of submission of form in Delhi for Entrance Exam of Staff Nurse in Diploma?
  17. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  18. How can I get details for entrance exam for M.Com in Delhi University?
29th November 2015, 10:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to take admission in M.Sc(Chemistry). What is the last date of submission of forms in Delhi University? Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc Chemistry admission in DU? Please help me to know about this.
To get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry through Delhi University must complete B.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university. Those belonging to the SC/ST category with a minimum of 45% marks can also apply. The applicant need to attend the Delhi University entrance examination. The entrance exam is Objective type question with multiple option. The entrance exam pattern covers B.Sch in Chemistry syllabus. The applicant can obtain the application form from the Office of the Faculty of Science, Delhi University.

Official website - www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?