10th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) for Mathematics graduate? List of colleges in Bangalore?

Hello,
I have done my B.Sc Maths Honours. I want to do M.Sc in Statistics. So, it will be more beneficial for me? Or shall I do Master's in Maths? What are the good colleges of M.Sc(Statistics) in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  2. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  3. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore and scope of PGD in Logistic Management?
  6. How can I apply for civil services after doing graduation in B.Tech computer science
  7. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  8. Best B-Schools and Colleges to study in Bangalore?
  9. How to study Law and become a Lawyer in future? List of colleges available for the same in Bangalore? I'm 35 year old and completed my 12th in Coimbatore
  10. How to study LLB after passing B.A graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  12. List of best Law colleges in India? I am a graduate in sociology(hons)
  13. How can I get admission to study Distance M.Sc being a Mathematics graduate? List of universities for admission?
  14. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  15. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  16. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  17. List of approved Government Post Graduate Ayurved Colleges in Bangalore this year?
  18. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
31st October 2015, 02:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) for Mathematics graduate? List of colleges in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done my B.Sc Maths Honours. I want to do M.Sc in Statistics. So, it will be more beneficial for me? Or shall I do Master's in Maths? What are the good colleges of M.Sc(Statistics) in Bangalore?

Yes it is beneficial to study M.Sc Statistics after your B.Sc Mathematics.

The job opportunities in the statistics field are high.

You can work as Analysts, Statistical Programming Analysts, Data Analysts, Data Scientist, Statistician, Assistant Professor etc.

The colleges offer the course is Bangalore University, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research and The Oxford College of Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?