10th September 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of School Service Commission exams will be released for B.A.(Education) graduate?

Hello,
I am B.A. graduate in Education Honours. I want to apply for School Service Commission exam. Kindly tell me about the notification of exams in SSC? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?
  2. When the notification of West Bengal School Service Commission exam will be released?
  3. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  4. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exams being a 20 years old B.Com graduate?
  6. Are B.Sc Microbiology graduates eligible for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Drug Inspector?
  7. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  8. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  9. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  10. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exams being a B.Com graduate of Muzaffarpur University? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  16. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  17. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  18. When the notification of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam will be released? Procedure to apply and suitable books for preparation?
14th September 2015, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of School Service Commission exams will be released for B.A.(Education) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am B.A. graduate in Education Honours. I want to apply for School Service Commission exam. Kindly tell me about the notification of exams in SSC? Thank you in advance.
If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

Important dates:-

Last date for online application:- 30/06/15
Last date for payment :- 03/07/15
Exam date :- 16/08/15

For online application for West Bengal School Service exam click on below given link

http://www.westbengalssc.com/sscorg/...etApplication/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?