13th September 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?

Hello Everyone,
I have passed my 12th from Science stream in RBSE Board with 62% marks. But I want to give Improvement exams of 2 subjects. I want to know that I can get fresh marksheet or outdated?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  2. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  3. How can I appear in 12th Mathematics RBSE Improvement exam in Ajmer? Last date to fillup the application form?
  4. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?
  5. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  6. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  7. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  8. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if secure above 80% in 12th CBSE Improvement Board exam?
  10. When the application form of 12th RBSE Science Supplementary Board Exam will be released?
  11. Am i eligible for bank PO exams after B.Sc with 59.3% marks and 65% marks after improvement exams without mark sheets?
  12. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  13. How to apply for 12th science improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. RBSE syllbus having Science and Maths chapter wise marking for class 12?
  15. Can I change my school to study in 12th standard as stated by RBSE?
  16. Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?
  17. Procedure of improvement exam in B.Ed in CCS university Meerut?
  18. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
14th October 2015, 10:57 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?

Yes you can give improvement exams in 2 or more subjects or at least in 1 subject. Just mentioned the subject name in the forms and fill up and submit to the board. when we talk about marksheet, yes you will get a fresh marksheet next year in the month of july at the address you mentioned in the form. One more thing if you won't able to score better marks than last year then don't worry no marks deduction will held.
14th October 2015, 04:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?

The rule is that you can apply for the improvement examination only once. So do participate in this examination with full energy and hard work. If this chance misses then you will not get any further chances to improve your result.
Now coming to your question, the mark sheet of the improvement examination is very much different from that of the main higher secondary examination. This marks sheet will contain the subjects for which you appeared in the improvement examination and the marks obtained in those subjects. Along with this the term Appeared for Improvement is mentioned in the marks sheet. So when you apply for a job, your marks sheet will reveal that you sat for an improvement examination. But this does not matter when your marks are much better than they came in the main examination.
20th May 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?

I got 68% in 12th class from RBSE and now I want improvement of the result from cbse board
31st May 2017, 09:35 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 68% in 12th class from RBSE and now I want improvement of the result from cbse board
You can not improve your marks from different board if you have studied 12th standard format other board.
Since you did your 12th from RBSE and want to improve your marks from CBSE it is impossible.
If you want to do your 12th from CBSE you need to start fresh from 11th standard.
Below is name of some documents given which is required at the time of getting admission.
*. 10th standard marksheet (for DoB proof).
*. Gap year affidavit or certificate.
*. Migration certificate.
*. Character certificate (signed by head of the school).
8th July 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is form for the character and migration certificate fill before improvement exam or after improvement exam
11th July 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

My 12 improvement marks are low from my previous exams marks then which marksheet will be valid?
22nd June 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have given improvement exam of class 12 and I am going to take admission in engineering college so I want to ask that if I will show only my improvement marksheet and not my previous year marksheet will it be accepted ???
15th December 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get my original marksheet of class 12th rbse after supplymentry exam?
27th April 2019, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I have given 2 subjects improvement exam and If i got low marks in one sybject from previous exam then will i get previous marksheet marks in both subjects or only in one subject
17th May 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

When percentage improvement exam held in RBSE 12 with supplementary paper or at last of session?
9th October 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is marks procedure of rbse improvement exam if I applied for 3 subject only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?