15th September 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Quantity Surveying course having diploma in Interior Designing?

I am a ba graduate and having diploma course in interior design and decoration.now I want to do quantity surveying course. Am I eligible for , if yes what is the fees for. Arun

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  3. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Customs Officer post after doing diploma in interior designing?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  8. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  9. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Estimating & Quantity Surveying - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  11. How to study in quantity surveying field after completing B.E Civil?
  12. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  13. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  14. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  16. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  17. Which courses can be done after 2 years diploma in interior designing?
  18. Books to be referred for interior designing?
15th September 2015, 08:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Quantity Surveying course having diploma in Interior Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a ba graduate and having diploma course in interior design and decoration.now I want to do quantity surveying course. Am I eligible for , if yes what is the fees for. Arun
Unfortunately you, are not applicable for this course as the minimum requirement to join this course is 10+2 with Physic and Maths as an essential passing subject in +2 level. So as you have mentioned that you have done your graduation in Arts stream and also you have completed you interior designing course but sorry to inform you this that these educational qualification will not help you to join the Quantity Surveying course in your future so I would advice you to opt for different course which is related to your filed.
16th September 2015, 12:29 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Quantity Surveying course having diploma in Interior Designing?

# The role of a quantity surveyor is very crucial in construction work in construction company.

# A construction surveyor has to focus more on following things:

* Managing the costs of designs, plants etc until the completion of building.
* Requirements of clients.
* Projects must be in compliance to quality as well as legal standards.
* Monitoring the construction work at sites.
* Carry out the responsibilities of bids and tenders.

# Followings are the qualities by one are mentioned below:

* Sound knowledge of rules/regulation/guidelines regarding building construction work
* Organising skill
* Team spirit
* Sound knowledge of construction material and method
* Good communication skill
* Good negotiable skill
* Good knowledge of Information Technology
* Well versed in mathematics
11th June 2021, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. i'm currently studying in diploma quantity surveying can I further my studies in interior design?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?