15th September 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?

I am a CBSE commerce student. I have scored 94.8% in my 12th cbse boards..
english-95
economics-95
accountancy-95
business studies-95
Phe-94
I have not taken maths in class 12th as it was an optional subject.
Now can i get admission in b.com accountancy honours in st.xavier's college ranchi?

15th September 2015, 11:49 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
english-95
economics-95
accountancy-95
business studies-95
Phe-94
Now can i get admission in b.com accountancy honours in st.xavier's college ranchi?
B.com Accountancy Honors is a Under graduate course of 3 years duration. This course offers candidates knowledge about accounting, finance, banks, investment and to join in this course there are eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply and they include such as:

-> The educational qualification needed is that candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board and that to with subjects such as accountancy, business studies, economics or mathematics as subjects. The minimum percentage which is needed is that candidate should have completed with at least 55% aggregate.

Having completed +2 with accountancy, economics you need to worry to apply for B.com accountancy honors without maths in St. Xaviers College.
16th September 2015, 10:17 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
english-95
economics-95
accountancy-95
business studies-95
Phe-94
The eligibility to study the B.Com Honours in St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi is the pass in 10+2 with Accounts, Mathematics, Economics and Commerce. So it is not possible to study B.Com (Honours) Without Mathematics in +2. When they call for the entrance test maths is also one of the subjects.
17th May 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

will I get admission in st. Xavier's Kolkata without studying maths in class 12 as it is an optional subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?