16th September 2015, 08:03 AM
Shikhar mehta

Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?

Sir, I am an B.Tech mechanical student doing my 3 rd year. I want to do winter internship from askok leyland or royal enfield. Please let me know what is the procedure for applying for the internship.
Your sincerly,
M Shikhar Mehta

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  6. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  8. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  10. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the procedure to get internship in Royal Enfield or any other automobile company for 2nd year mechanical engineering students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  15. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
15th October 2015, 12:48 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?

The basic procedure is simple for internship in any company whether it is a private one or a government one.

First of all you need to ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria. the basic which most of the companies requires is as follows-

# You must be pursuing BE/ B TECH/Diploma(of relevant trade) of relevant branch from a recognized university.
# You should be in the 3rd year of your course.

Some even set a percentage criteria. that you need to esquire fro the L&T itself.

After this you need to submit the following documents :
>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training. They will select on their basis. This is the maximum you can do.
Make your CV effective so that it comes in the eyes of the HR department.
11th February 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?

Sir, I am BE mechanical engineering studying 3rd year. I want to do a internship in ashok Leyland or royal enfield. Please tell me what is the procedure to apply internship.

Your faithfully
Abdulkareem
26th March 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Mr./Mrs I am sangeetha.V MBA student doing 1st year. I need to do internship in finance related company. Can you please suggest me any company for my internship.
4th April 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir/madam
I am Rohit Jain from Gautam Buddha University. I am in 2nd year (4th sem) of Mechanical engineering. My cgpa was 7.08 in 1st yr. I want to do internship at your company under you guidance in summer vacation. May i apply ? If yes, then pls inform me as soon as possible on my mail i.e [email protected]. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?