18th September 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after passing 12th and completing stenographer exam by GCC?

I am 12th passed I also passed typing and stenographer exam by GCC . My age 40 years. My caste is OBC
Can I get job now ? Pl reply to me as soon as possible. Awaiting for your answer.

21st September 2015, 05:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after passing 12th and completing stenographer exam by GCC?

No, it is not possible for you to get government job. But, you can get in Telangana state as the CM of the state once said the upper age limit will be relaxed from 34 years to 40 years but no official announcement has been done as process is underway.

You can get Stenographer Grade-II, Grade-III posts by writing the entrance exam, typing test and Interview. The exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).

The eligibility for these posts are the candidates should complete his/ her 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board. The candidates age should be in the range of 18-34 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?