20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?

I have completed my hsc from science. and want to do graduate but there is gap of two year so how can i take direct admission for graduation? plz help as soon as possible. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

21st September 2015, 03:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my hsc from science. and want to do graduate but there is gap of two year so how can i take direct admission for graduation? plz help as soon as possible. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Graduation after completing 12th standard. Two years gap is not a problem but you have to give a valid reason for two gap. Most of the Graduation level universities allot of admission based on the 12th standard board score. So, if you have scored good marks in 12th standard then definitely you may get direct admission. Student should have passed the intermediate course in Science stream from a recognized Board. The percentage requirement in the 10+2 course is 50% for Bachelor Degree and 45% for SC/ST category students.
21st September 2015, 10:25 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?

Many colleges gives admission on the basis of marks in 12th class. There is no problem with two years gap if you satisfy the age limit.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 21 years.

To get admission in graduation after HSC, just visit desired college and take admission form along with the prospectus by paying required fee.
Just fill the admission form and submit it to the admission cell along with the required documents like school leaving certificate, migration certificate, 10th and 12th passing certificate and Marks sheet.
After completion of application procedure college will inform you about the admission status. Keep in touch with college admission cell for further notifications.
23rd September 2015, 12:44 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You are definitely eligible for the Graduation level studies after the completion of your class 12th standard. Two years of gap is not a big problem if you give a valid reason for the said gap. Many of the colleges provide admission on the basis of class 12th mark sheet. The age of the candidate should not exceed the criteria which is 17 to 21 years. So, you can apply for the Graduation if you fulfill the age criteria limit.
21st May 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir/ Madam,
I am student from Maharashtra.i have completed my 12th in 2014-2015.i took admission for Interior Designing but due to less strength of students my admission was cancelled by college itself.now I am taking admission for Diploma in interior Designing.
I just wanted to ask can I do 1 year graduation after that? my age right now is 21 year.
7th June 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for graduation after completion of HSC in arts??
9th April 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

If I have not taken Information Technology in my H.S.C , then can I do my graduation in Information Technology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?