22nd September 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of ECIL recruitment will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Sir,
I want to apply for job in ECIL. Can you please tell me about the notification for me of recruitment in ECIL as I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Internship in ECIL will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  2. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  3. What are the PSU's in India? What is the procedure of recruitment? I am a Chemical Engineer
  4. How to join Tamilnadu Police Services after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  6. Any exam to join the various jobs in to government sector while in final year EC?
  7. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  9. When the notification of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission recruitment exam will be published?
  10. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  11. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  13. Upcoming government exams and syllabus for IAS exam?
  14. Name of exam conducted by ISRO for B.Tech passed students? What are the requirements to join?
  15. Which group can a B.E Electrical Engineer apply in TNPSC exam? Date of announcement of notification?
  16. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  17. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs?
  18. Syllabus for Assistant Sanitary Inspector Exam?
10th January 2016, 08:32 PM
userdefined

Default Re: When the notification of ECIL recruitment will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. is the electronics company of Government of India which does not recruit Engineers in a periodic manner. Recruitment will be completely based on the Vacancy available and if the required seats available then they will call for the Engineering posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?