23rd September 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am a Diploma Holder in Tool and Die Making branch. Am I eligible for apply the post of Indian Railway Driver? Please reply as soon as possible.

8th October 2015, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am a Diploma Holder in Tool and Die Making branch. Am I eligible for apply the post of Indian Railway Driver? Please reply as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for Indian Railway Driver or Loco Pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
4th November 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

I have complete ITI 3 year certificate course of TOOL AND DIE MAKER can i apply for loco pilot
11th October 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i completed the DIPLOMA IN TOOL AND DIE MAKER can I apply for assistant loco pilot
14th October 2020, 08:45 AM
chin6303

Question Re: Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?

No, you cannot apply.

Qualification for the train driver are passed 1) minimum of I.T.I in electrical,fitter,welder electronics etc or diploma in mechanical, electrical, automobile etc and followed by 2) A1 medical fitness

To be a loco pilot,then you may pursue 2 years I.T.I or Diploma /Degree in mechanical/electrical/electronics/automobile Engineering.
16th October 2022, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Govt tool room and training center (dtdm) course I have completed in SHIVMOGA.
can I apply for assistant loco pilot job
14th June 2023, 08:59 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The eligibility criteria for the post of a driver in the Indian Railways may vary depending on the specific requirements set by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) or the zonal railway authorities. Typically, the eligibility criteria for the driver post include:

Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification required for the driver post is generally 10th standard or equivalent. However, it's important to note that some specific divisions or zones may have additional requirements.

Age Limit: The age limit for the driver post is usually between 18 and 33 years. However, age relaxations may be provided for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Physical Fitness: Candidates applying for the driver post need to meet certain physical fitness standards, including visual acuity, hearing ability, and overall physical health. Specific medical standards are set to ensure the safety of the candidates and the passengers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?