23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

Hi,
I'm Meenakshi, studying B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering. I'm very poor in this and studying in 2nd year. Now I have interst to study Radiology in Master's Degree course but in Abroad. Please tell me about this course in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  2. Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  4. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  5. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  6. How will I get masters degree in radiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to do masters degree in space?
  9. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  10. Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology?
  11. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  13. Can I do masters in European countries after bachelor degree from CMJ university?
  14. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech in Information Technology?
  15. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  17. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  18. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?