23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether studying in Abroad is fully safe and secure?

Hi Sir,
Can I make my study fully secure and safe in Abroad as I want to do MBBS in Abroad but afraid of environment. Please tell me regarding this.

10th September 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether studying in Abroad is fully safe and secure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Can I make my study fully secure and safe in Abroad as I want to do MBBS in Abroad but afraid of environment. Please tell me regarding this.

Yes, it is safe for students studying in abroad countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, China, Philippines etc. Recently, many students from India prefer to study Bachelor Degree and Master Degree courses in abroad. Every year lakhs of people going abroad for studies from India. In general, there are no safety issues for Indian students, in abroad. Usually, students join in the colleges where many Indian students are studying. Therefore, they go around places with Indian friends. There are no safety issues for students studying in abroad. As the students are paying fees and studying the course, universities/colleges helps students to be safe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?