24th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for PhD in Microbiology course in JNU? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Microbiology in JNU. Please let me know how I can get admission? What entrance exam I have to give? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  2. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
  3. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  4. Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?
  5. Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  8. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  9. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  11. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  14. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  15. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  17. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  18. Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?
4th August 2017, 06:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for PhD in Microbiology course in JNU? Entrance exam to get admission?

In order to pursue PhD in Microbiology course, you are required to appear in an Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University. You are required to score merit marks in order to pursue Doctoral Program. You need to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university with minimum 40% marks and there is a relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More Details

So make sure you have pursued Master's Degree in Microbiology or it's respective streams in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?