25th September 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for TANCET? Are model an previous year question papers enough to pass?

Hello am kavya..am gonna write my tancet exam,,,i am not having more time to prepare..so can you plz tell me the easy way to get high marks and which books i have to prepare to get clear in tancet..is model question paper and previous year question paper is enough to get pass mark in tancet?????

28th October 2015, 07:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for TANCET? Are model an previous year question papers enough to pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello am kavya..am gonna write my tancet exam,,,i am not having more time to prepare..so can you plz tell me the easy way to get high marks and which books i have to prepare to get clear in tancet..is model question paper and previous year question paper is enough to get pass mark in tancet?????
Model Question Papers and previous question papers are not enough for a perfect preparation of TANCET Exam.

You must take help of some good reference books for TANCET Exam.

Some of the good reference books for TANCET Exam are:

TANCET M 46 E 40 Electronics Communication Engineering 41 Sura Books
Rs. 280.00

TANCET M 46 E 44 Tech Arch Plan Exam Book Sura Books
Rs. 270.00

TANCET MBA
Rs. 350.00

TANCET MCA Exam Book Sura Books
Rs. 340.00

TANCET MBA Exam Book Sura Books
Rs. 350.00
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?