28th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Which companies prefer MCA students? Contact details of the companies?

hello sir,
i secure 72% in 10th
58% in 10+2
64% in B.C.A.(aggregate of 3 years)
79% in M.C.A. 1st sem
78% in M.C.A 2nd sem.

m.c.a. is running

now i wana list of company name nd address which prefer m.c.a. students

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?
  4. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  5. Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?
  6. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA?
  7. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  8. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. List of companies which provides internship in java projects for MCA students?
  10. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  11. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  12. Which companies are providing internship for MCA project?
  13. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  14. List of companies name that provide internship for MCA final year students? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internships? -- [New]
  15. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
  16. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  18. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
14th June 2011, 05:26 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which companies prefer MCA students? Contact details of the companies?

Many company hire MCA student as a junior software engineer , training engineer ,software developer ..
so just focus on your project and some core paper ...
give attention to English,math,reasoning ..
companies like TCS,INFOSYS take MCA student ..
and as MCA or B TECH no more differences there
good luck
14th November 2011, 02:38 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which companies prefer MCA students? Contact details of the companies?

hello friend,

most of the software companies including multi national companies
are prefer MCA students.
like ,
infosys,tcs,ibm,intel,hcl,wipro,accenture,accentri c,igate patni.
and many more also .
good luck.
3rd October 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

i have been made volunteer of training and placement cell of my college and asked to maintain a list of companies who hire MCA students. I belong to a govt. aided college of aktu please reply as soon as possible [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?