27th September 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?

I looking computer hardware and networking job. Experience 3year 3month.
Qualification HS pass.
Computer hardware and networking Diploma in Ramkrishna Mission.(1years cours)

How to get job in Government Sector.?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  2. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  4. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  5. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  6. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  7. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  8. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  9. How may I get a job in IT sector as a fresher in Aurangabad? I have done my B.Sc with CSE subject and having 1 year computer hardware networking diploma course as well as I passed Microsoft exams papers - 70-680,70-236,70-642,70-640
  10. How to do government job after finishing B.A? I have qualified in computer hardware
  11. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  12. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  13. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  14. Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a government job after passing 12th and B.A 2nd year?
  16. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  17. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  18. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
24th May 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?

I'm a b.com student and I started a hardware networking course so I achive a government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?