29th September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing medical course in top universities abroad?

I am studying in 12 PCMB, I want to do medical in top university what should i do for that? any entrance exam to be written? how should i apply abroad? since i have no clue about that can you help me out? Can you please let me know the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  4. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  5. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  6. Top 10 universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  12. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  13. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  16. List of top universities in Abroad for doing MS? I am ETC branch student
  17. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  18. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
30th September 2015, 11:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing medical course in top universities abroad?

Doing MBBS course in abroad is quite tough. This is because the health industry is quite complex in abroad especially in the developed nations. Moreover, the vacancies for overseas students are quite less, thus, the competition level is quite high. Moreover, there is not a single universal entrance exam based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission. It depends on country. Like for USA, Canada, MCAT is the entrance exam, for China and Australia it is OMAT, and so on.

So you need to first decide in which country you want to pursue the course. Then appear in the entrance exam based on which most of the institutes in that particular country take admission. Apart from the medical entrance exam, you need to take one English proficiency test - IELTS/TOEFL. Once you get the scores, you need to apply in the universities as per your scores. Once shortlisted, confirm your admission and proceed for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?