30th September 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I lost my registration number for SSC CGL Tier-1? How to get it back again?

Sir/Mam,

I have lost my roll no. Of ssc cgl tier-1 can you please help me to provide my roll no...my name is Anjali Singh from Delhi my registration no. Is 5110204188,d.o.b 06-07-1989...sir plz help if possible I want to check my result declared today... Com

30th September 2015, 10:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I lost my registration number for SSC CGL Tier-1? How to get it back again?

No problem there is No requirement of registration number to see the result of SSC CGL. To know the details of your result you just download the PDF for SSC CG tier I Examination.

Then you press Ctrl+F to get a Find menu. Here you just type your initial (Surname) there. If you are selected for Tier II then no problem you will get a row having your details.

There you may get all required details.
30th September 2015, 11:15 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do if I lost my registration number for SSC CGL Tier-1? How to get it back again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have lost my roll no. Of ssc cgl tier-1 can you please help me to provide my roll no...my name is Anjali Singh from Delhi my registration no. Is 5110204188,d.o.b 06-07-1989...sir plz help if possible I want to check my result declared today... Com
I guess you have lost your Roll Number and not your Registration Number because you have already mentioned your registration number in the question. No need to panic you can get your Roll Number of SSC CGL-Tier 1 exam by simply checking your mail. Yes, log in to your mail account which you have given during the registration. Your Roll No. as well as your password will automatically get stored in your mail account. So just check your mail once. And by chance if you could not find then you can register your self again with new mail ID.
30th September 2015, 01:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The simple step to retrieve your roll number of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam is to visit the official website of SSC of your region. For example if you belong to Northern region of SSC, visit the official website of it.

After that click on the admit card link, now provide your date or birth and registration number, you will get the link to download your admit card of SSC CGL 2015. The roll number is mentioned in the admit card of exam.

Official website of SSC is www.ssc.nic.in.
30th September 2015, 08:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL results for the Tier I is declared by the Staff Selection commission on the 29th September. From my point if view, you want to check your result from the list but you have forgotten your roll number.

There is no need to become tensed. What you need to do is to download the result of the SSC from the official website www.ssc.nic.in, after that you need to find your name by CTRL+F then if there are multiple names, then match your category. If you have qualified after some days, you will get your admit card for the Tier II.

In case of any discrepancy, you can also mail to SSC of of your region.
28th August 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have forgotten my rollno of ib sa tier 1. My name is johnkenedy rongmei reg. Id. 131361121 pw. John24031992. Sir how can i recover my rollno please
29th August 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How can i get my password? I forget my email
30th August 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I lost my registration number, password and email also ?how to get it back again?
25th August 2021, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I lost my registration number sslc can you please help me to provide my roll no.. My name M. Esakkiammal from Tiruchendur.. Thoothukudi district.. Sir plz i want to see my result 3328050080200075
1st July 2023, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I want my ssc register number i loose my number and email also how got again my register number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?