1st October 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

When Hexaware will take Joint Campus for B.E.(CSE) final semester student in Punjab?

Sir,
I would like to know that when Hexaware will come to Punjab for taking Joint Campus Drive? I am in my final semester now of B.E. course in CSE. Please tell me when this company will come?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  2. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  3. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  5. Model question papers for preparation of Hexaware Off-Campus Aptitude Test
  6. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  7. Salary package for Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware?
  8. Am I eligible for campus recruitment? I am a final year student and have scored 60% in 12th
  9. How may I get information about the joint recruitment of IT engineers by MNC's in Haryana?
  10. Is there any Bond for Software Engineers in Hexaware? -- [New]
  11. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  12. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  13. Is there any off campus placement for Hexaware for this years Batch Students in SA engineering college?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for BCA final semester student in HCL? Expected salary?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for campus placement while doing B.E final semester?
  17. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  18. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
29th January 2016, 09:45 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: When Hexaware will take Joint Campus for B.E.(CSE) final semester student in Punjab?

As of now all the campus recruitment drive of Hexaware has been completed. Now most probably it will coming at the month of April .

Maximum hiring for the Hexaware is 100 candidate per year. But, the questions that are asked in Hexaware are very tricky and you must have programming concepts to crack the technical interview of Hexaware.
29th January 2016, 09:46 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: When Hexaware will take Joint Campus for B.E.(CSE) final semester student in Punjab?

As of now all the campus recruitment drive of Hexaware has been completed. Now most probably it will coming at the month of April .

Maximum hiring for the Hexaware is 100 candidate per year. But, the questions that are asked in Hexaware are very tricky and you must have programming concepts to crack the technical interview of Hexaware.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?