3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying government job? Can we apply over internet?

I want a government job in excise duty or income tax or sales tax or vat office in ludhiana at punjab ,but how i apply for them through net? Can you please let me know the procedure which is followed for the same? I just want to apply for the job soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  2. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  3. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  5. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  7. What is the procedure for applying government job in open category?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  10. How to get a government job after BCA?
  11. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying government lecturer jobs? -- [New]
  15. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  17. What are the job openings in CGHS? Procedure to apply for central government job? Do we need to give any test? Where can I get all the information? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
5th October 2015, 02:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying government job? Can we apply over internet?

Yes, one can apply over internet.

To apply online the aspirant first need to log on to the official website of the examination conducting body when the application starts.

The interested candidate's can submit the application form online.

While applying online the candidate has to upload the scanned passport sized photograph, scanned signature, academic details, caste certificate etc..,

After successful submission of documents the candidate's has to pay the prescribed examination fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?