5th October 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Architecture college with 182 marks in AIEEE?

I would like to know about the architecture course. I have got 182 out of 390 in AIEEE. So i want to know can i get admission with this rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  2. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  3. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in Architecture College in Mumbai having scored 148 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Alternative way of getting admission in JJ college of Architecture other than AIEEE?
  6. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  7. What should be the minimum rank one should get in AIEEE to get in a good Architecture College? How many students can give AIEEE Architecture every year?
  8. List of top 5 colleges in India offering B.Arch course?
  9. Can I get a good college after scoring 182 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Can I get SPA Bhopal or MANIT Bhopal?
  10. Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture?
  11. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  12. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  13. Can I do B.Arch after diploma in Interior Designing?
  14. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 182.5 cutoff marks?
  16. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 182 veterinary cutoff?
  18. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
7th October 2015, 07:39 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can i get admission in Architecture college with 182 marks in AIEEE?

First of all now there is no exam with name AIEEE.It has been changed as 'JEE Mains'.

To get admission in Architecture Through JEE Mains then you have to appear for JEE Mains Paper-2.

As you have saying that you have scored 182 marks out of 390 marks that means you have qualified the test and which is not a bad score.

Before allotting rank they will also take weightage about 40% of your intermediate.

If you have good score in your intermediate also then there will be a better chances to get seat through JEE Mains.If you have less marks in your intermediate then you will also have less chances to get seat through JEE Mains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?