7th October 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for TGC and UES being ENTC graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?

Hello,
Kindly provide me the details information about TGC and UES. How to apply and eligibility criteria for me as I am ENTC graduate?

31st August 2016, 08:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TGC and UES being ENTC graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?

Indian Army has issued notification for married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/ Services 124th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) .

Eligibility criteria required to to apply for TGC :-

Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech). The candidate who have appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course are also eligible.

Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 20 to 27 years as on January 1st, 2017.

Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on cutoff percentage as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army), Interview and Medical Examination.

- Only male candidates can apply for TGC.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

UES is an acronym for University Entry Scheme.

The eligibility criteria for joining defense through UES exam are following:-

-The candidate should be a citizen of India.

-The candidate who are in the final or pre final year of their B.Sc./ B.E./B.Tech. degree are eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks till pre final year.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 24 years.

-Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.

-The selection procedure involves of written test followed by interview and the medical test.
18th August 2021, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for TGC and UES being ENTC graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?

When application will start for ues exam and tgc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?