10th October 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?

I want to pursue MS in abroad. So please tell me about the fee details for pursuing the course in abroad. Also tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Kindly advise me regarding this. Right now i am working as a software engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?
  2. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  5. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to do MS abroad?
  7. How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?
  8. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  12. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  14. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  15. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  16. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  17. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  18. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
12th October 2015, 01:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?

To do MS course in Abroad, the amount required to pay college fee is nearly 15-20 lakh rupees, it may vary depending upon the selection of university you choose for pursuing MS course. For getting admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
13th October 2015, 03:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?

The fees structure of studying MS course Abroad varies from University to University and from Country to Country.
In general the Fee for the course of MS from Abroad is about $4000 per annum.
This fee includes the cost of living during the year.
In some Universities the Fee is more and in some the Fee is less.
This is in general the Fee for the course of MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?