18th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i continue my B.Tech in abroad after studying 3 years in India?

I am from jntuk university. I am in my 4th year right now. I want to complete my B.Tech in abroad. So can i continue my B.Tech now in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  2. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  3. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  4. Is it possible to continue by B.Pharm in abroad after completion of 2 years in India?
  5. What should I do afer my B.Sc (CBZ) to continue studying in abroad?
  6. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  7. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?
  8. PGDM course is available to study in Abroad? How this course differ from India to that in Abroad?
  9. What are the best colleges available in India to do Computer Engineering? How to get prepared for it?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  14. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  15. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  16. Is studying psychology from India is better or from abroad?
  17. How to continue with MBA from Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  18. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
19th October 2015, 12:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i continue my B.Tech in abroad after studying 3 years in India?

No, it is not possible to complete your B.Tech in Abroad after studying 3 years in India. To get your B.Tech certificate, you need to pursue four years B.Tech course from the same college/university. You cannot pursue your B.Tech fourth year from Abroad Universities after completion of your 3 years B.Tech course from India. If you are interested to do B.Tech course in Abroad then, you need to pursue from B.Tech first year onwards once again. So, I suggest you to complete your B.Tech fourth year from India and afterwards, you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
4th September 2022, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i continue my B.Tech in abroad after studying 3 years in India?

Can I continue my btech in abroad after completing 1 yr in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?