20th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What exam should i write to join Narcotics after MCA?

I am pursuing MCA in chennai. And i am interested in joining narcotics department? I don't know what exam to write. So tell me about it?

21st October 2015, 02:52 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What exam should i write to join Narcotics after MCA?

To join the narcotic department you have to qualify in the CGL examination. CGL stands for the Combined Graduate Level examination and it is conducted by the SSC every year.

So you need to appear and qualify in the examination in 2016 to get the recruitment. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be less than 28 years where as relaxation for the reserved category.

So you can appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in the three stages. So you need to start the preparation for the examination. The examination paper contains the questions of Quantitative Aptitude, General knowledge, Reasoning and English.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
21st October 2015, 08:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam should i write to join Narcotics after MCA?

To get in to the Narcotics department, the candidate should send their applications to the respective address as mentioned in the Notification.

At first, the candidates are shortlisted from the received applications on the basis of their educational qualifications.

Later, the selected candidates need to write the written proficiency test through which the candidates are selected for the respective post.

The eligibility to join in the Narcotics department is the candidate should complete graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institution with at least 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?