22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE to study for 6 years old candidate?

Sir,
My son is now 6 years of age. Now I want to change his school because previous school is only till KG-II. Please tell me which Board is best in between CBSE and ICSE. Kindly help me regarding this.

24th October 2015, 02:25 PM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE to study for 6 years old candidate?

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education, and ICSE stands for Indian certificate of secondary education.
Both the boards has different advantages in their respective field, both are centralized board but ICSE doesn't comes under the central government.

Among CBSE board and ICSE board I would prefer to choose ICSE board, because it has a syllabus full of creativity.A good knowledge of English is provided in an ICSE school.Students assured to get admission in abroad will also get advantage.
CBSE isn't bad at all ,it is the centralized board and many of the competitive examination like CBSE and AIPMT is conducted by CBSE. So, students assuring to be in IIT college or in medical college will get a great advantage in it, because the syllabus of IIT and AIPMT is according to the prescribed syllabus of CBSE.
So, i would prefer to go for ICSE board rather than CBSE board.But for a 6 year student it isn't a big reason to worry about because the board can be changed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?